Home made peanut butter cups are easy to make for Easter. You can even make them gluten, soy & dairy free with semi sweet chocolate chips by Enjoy Life.
1 bag of chocolate morsels-I used dairy free, soy free, and gluten free semi sweet mini chocolate chips.
1/8 cup confectioners/powder sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
paper cupcake liners
9 space cup cake pan
1. melt chocolate-place chocolate in a covered microwave save dish and microwave 3mins, stop and stir each minute.
2. in a separate bowl, mix peanut butter, vanilla, and confectioners sugar.
3. spoon hot chocolate into lined, cupcake pan papers.
4. spoon a bit of peanut butter mixture onto chocolate, and then spoon a bit more chocolate on top.
5. thump pan to even out chocolate.
6. cool in refrigerator and serve.