Home made peanut butter cups are super simple and fun to make for Easter. I followed the recipe on Katherine Martinelli's blog with a few changes. I reduced all the amounts by half and used dairy free, soy free, and gluten free semi sweet mini chocolate chips by Enjoy Life. Hershey's brand chocolate morsels would have these tasting just like the brand peanut butter cups, I'm sure!
1 bag of chocolate morsels
1/8 cup confectioners/powder sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
paper cupcake liners
9 space cup cake pan
1. melt chocolate-place chocolate in a covered microwave save dish and microwave 3mins, stop and stir each minute.
2. in a separate bowl, mix peanut butter, vanilla, and confectioners sugar.
3. spoon hot chocolate into lined, cupcake pan papers.
4. spoon a bit of peanut butter mixture onto chocolate, and then spoon a bit more chocolate on top.
5. thump pan to even out chocolate.
6. cool in refrigerator and serve.