My post contains an affiliate link to my Etsy shop:)
Anchor pillowcases are a fun project to make using fusible web paper and recycled fabric!
You can purchase one in my Etsy shop. Make your own. Follow my instructions below.
1. Find your favorite anchor, print a size you like, cut out shape.
2. Buy some fusing Wonder Under at your local fabric store.
3. Be sure to place an old towel on top of your ironing board, so you don't ruin your ironing board cover with sticky fusing.
4. Cut your fabric larger than the Wonder Under to keep your iron from getting adhesive on it!
5. Iron your Wonder Under, over top the fabric you've chosen for your anchor, per box directions. *Rough side of fuse it, onto wrong side of fabric, iron 15 seconds!
6. Trace anchor you previously made, onto the Wonder Under you fused to your fabric, and then cut out your shapes.
7. Peel away Wonder Under from anchors.
8. Arrange anchors on your pillow case, fabric side up, fuse it side down. Make measurements from top and sides to insure even placement. You can use a little tape to keep anchors in place but remove before ironing.
10. Dampen a light weight, preferably white, piece of fabric and cover your anchor with, then iron per box directions.
I've machine stitched the edges of my anchors for durability!